What is Juice Cleansing? This consists of drinking 6 juices ONLY per day (typically sold in ranges of 1-3-5 days) in an attempt to detox your body of its impurities, carcinogens and to give your organs a ”rest” from regularly breaking down food particles.
Are you considering your first cleanse? Well let me be the first to say you’ll need to be mentally prepared if you’re really up for this challenge. For those of you who are not fond of fruits and vegetables, this will get interesting. I’ve completed a number of cleanses over the years, keeping reading as I walk you through the different cleanse brands and additional products I’ve tried for your consideration.
- BluePrint Cleanse: This was my very first cleanse. The set of juices seemed decent for a beginner considering being new to juicing and not being aware of other options I had at the time. The sugar content is too high for my taste today, unfortunately I won’t be going back to this brand.
For more information, visit their website at www.blueprint.com
- Organic Avenue: As I began to appreciate the art of cleansing, next up I opted for Organic Avenue’s GO GREEN cleanse. This consisted of all green juices with 1 morning shot to start off each day. I definitely felt the detox aspect more due to the boost in vegetable consumption. I would recommend this set again although it was a bit pricier, there are occasional sales here and there so be on the look out!
For more information, visit their website at https://www.organicavenue.com
- Juice Press: I haven’t personally tried their cleanses although this will be my next option in the near future after taste testing their products shown below.
For more information, visit their website at https://juicepress.com
4. Juice Generation: This shop franchise doesn’t have a line of cleanses available although they do have great pressed juices and acai bowls. I usually pick up some clay shots and acai bowls after the gym. My favorite is the Amazing Greens bowl.http://juicegeneration.com
5. Juisi: This straggler is a cheaper option I discovered online and decided to try. It didn’t seem any different than the other brands except a longer expiration date.http://drinkjuisi.com
6. GT’s Multi-Green Kombucha: Kombucha is the variety of fermented tea promoted to have health benefits. The Multi-Green product includes a blend of raw super foods and kombucha for a good kick! I love this drink, another must try.
What are some of your favorite Juice Cleansing products? Please share your thoughts below!
Girl Regard xx